ONE WAY DIY SOUTH FORK FLATHEAD FLOAT DROPS:
Destinations and Rates:
Young’s Creek at Cabin Creek:
$2100 base rate
Young’s Creek at Jumbo Creek:
$2400 base rate
Young’s Creek at Confluence of the South Fork of the Flathead River
$2950 base rate
What is included in the base rate:
- 1 packer, 6 animals, either pack or ride.
- each additional pack mule or riding animal is $300.
- over 6 animals hired an additional $400 will be charged as an additional wrangler will be needed.
- Additional Services and Information:
- Each mule will not pack more than 150 pounds, which means 75 pounds per side. Your gear must be bundled in 75 pound loads.
- Oars and raft frame sections must be no longer than 4 feet.
- Rafts more than 75 pounds to 150 pounds max will be placed on a single mule. We will not pack rafts weighing more than 150 pounds.
- Maximum cooler size is 75 quart.
- Shuttle service can be arranged, call End of the Road Shuttle Service 406-544-3016 for pricing.
- We have referrals to outfitters who offer services at the end of your float to pick you up and/or pack you out. That outfitter has their own pricing and is in addition to our fees.
- This service is available throughout the summer. Dates are first come first served. Let us know the dates that you are interested in and we will do our best to reserve them for you. Call: 406-644-7889 is the main number. You can call Mack directly at (406) 370-9244 0r Connie at (406) 240-2722 If you are looking for rates for a drop camp, where we pack you in and come back to pack your camp back out, please give us a call.